What are my obligations?

  • You need to read the contract carefully before signing and agreeing to the contractual obligations.
  • In order to receive a grant for the next academic year you need to complete the Continuation of Studies application form. This requires you to provide evidence of successfully completing the academic year and proof of residency status.
  • If you encounter any issues which may led to having difficulties with the course you must contact the Department of Education and Student Support Services at the university.
  • You must seek approval from the Department of Education before you finalise any changes in your course or university. Any changes made without the approval of the Department of Education may result in a breach of contract and may have financial implications.
  • In exchange for the funds awarded you, it is expected that you complete the course and obtain the qualification stipulated in the contract by the end of your contracted period.